American Stripping Company, a Manassas Virginia based company, has been in business for 37 years. We specialize in blast cleaning which include, Glass Bead Blasting, Media Blasting, Sand Blasting, Steel Grit Blasting and conventional Garnet Blasting. A carefully prepared surface can be coated to owner's specifications. Specialty coatings include Powder Coating, Epoxy Powder Coating, Fusion Bonded Epoxy, Metallizing, Metal Spray, Architectural coatings, Epoxy Coating, Military Coating and other Industrial Coatings.
Popular coatings such as powder coating are often used to protect steel and aluminum surfaces. Examples include: Powder Pipe Coating, Powder Steel Coating, Duct Work, Powder Coating motorcycle frames, Metal Coating, military parts, Powder Frame Coating, and industrial parts. Powder offers a fast and efficient means of protecting steel and aluminum surfaces while remaining competitively priced and environmentally friendly.
We offer many conventional high performance wet system industrial painting systems which are applied at our warehouse facility or on-site aboard a ship or industrial facility.
American Stripping Company is a diversified company with the ability to perform work at the customer’s project site or in our shop under any weather capabilities. We have NACE and SSPC trained staff, a full complement of test equipment and QUV test chambers to confirm manufactures test data. Our trained crews have successfully completed field projects which have included work around the globe and here at home. ASCo has a significant inventory of air compressors, blast pots and related blasting equipment for immediate mobilization. Projects can be performed more cost efficiently or restricted by weather constraints are blast prepared and coated in our 55,000 sq/ft Manassas facility. Our 37 years in business has allowed us the opportunity to provide services to many diverse industries with excellent results. We have large work areas both indoors and out for project mock ups and pre-assemblies when required.
MEET OUR TEAM
James SejdCo-founder and President
- 58,000 sq/ft Total Indoor Space
- 40,000 sq/ft Lay Down Yard
- 28 Employees
- 6 Forklifts
- 2 CDL Trucks Flatbed/Box
- 5 Pickup Trucks
- 3 Contractor Trailers
- 350 HP/1,155 CFM Shop Compressed Air
- 1,000 CFM Supplemental Compressed Air
- MIG/TIG/Gas/Stick Welding Equipment
- 4 Thermal Spray Equipment TAFA and Miller
- 24,000 lbs Lifting Capacity Single life
- 2,000 lbs Bridge Cane Capacity
- 100,000 + lbs Abrasive in stock
- 2 Blast Booths 16′ x 40′ x 14′
- 1 Blast Booth 14′ x 25′ x 12′
- 1 Paint Booth 14′ x 40′ x 14′
- 1 Paint Booth 12′ x 25′ x 8′
- 2 Curing Ovens 7′ x 8′ x 20′
- 2 Powder Ovens 7′ x 8′ x 20′
- 1 Paint Mixing Room
- Approved Fire Rated Flammable Storage
- July 2015/Passed OSHA Inspection
- Conventional/ Electrostatic/ Airless Paint Equipment
- Electrostatic/ Fluidized Bed Powder Coat