Metallizing operations are performed in-house or on-site. We conform to Mil-Std-2138
Arc guns: TAFA, OSU, and Miller Thermal, Eagle Arc
Metallizing Spray Bay is 30’L x 10’W x 12’H.
Metallizing specialties include soft wire applications for superior corrosion resistance and machineable surfaces and EMI/RFI shielding.
Decorative and functional coatings including bronze, and copper.
Hard wires are used for machining purposes or extreme abrasion resistance. Additionally, specially blended hard wires work very well in elevated temperature and highly corrosive environments.
Common wire selection: Zinc, Copper, Aluminum, Bronze, Copper, Steel, Nickel Chrome, and Stainless Steel.
- Hard facing for power generation facilities, boilers, and economizer tubes
- Cathodic protection of concrete structures
- Architectural applications for color or patina
- High temperature corrosive environments
- High temperature steel applications
- Surfaces of extreme abrasion
- Repair of cavitation and wear on pumps and fans
- Improved performance of low cost materials